Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pink

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I've seen a chick cruising around Melbourne a few times in a hot pink VL or VK. Pink hubcaps, pink plates, pink interior... there's no relation here, is there?

38VNIT

Azerium
Reaction score
Members Ride
nothing
lol
ok for 1, im not gay, i ahve a gf running 2 yrs now, and i love cars, but i do like pink, and i dont think there is anything wrong with that, but thaniks mouce for ur support lol

mouce

Physics Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Series 1 Executive Sedan
Hey...I never said it wasn't a tad strange, but I still say that it's going to be something really unique.

There are a few VN's running around with white and black interiors...or 'painted' dashes...but generally they are either Blue, Black or Red. I'm not saying other colours have never been used, but I'll give you credit, I've NEVER heard of the interior being done in pink in a VN before.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to seeing pics as you keep going with it.

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
I reckon ya should get playboy seat covers and that fluffy pinky steering wheel cover to go with it. will make it a set....

38VNIT

Azerium
Reaction score
Members Ride
nothing
lol, yeah the reason i went pink is for that there is no other pink interior vn, the only color iv seen part from green,red,bllu,black,white was a canary yellow and it was hideous lol but thanks for all your opinions i like them all good and bad...

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
thats awesome mate, colour is cool, i got all red in mine, just red fake furr,
go for it man!!!

missmcudd

The Bee Sting butterfly
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Mini Cooper
sorry not a fan i think thats cack.... but if you like it.. your car your oppinion i guess!

38VNIT

Azerium
Reaction score
Members Ride
nothing
hey guys, know its been a long time scince last post bout this, but have finally got time and money to get into this interior stuff again, got the door upolstry stapled, and am going to paint all the doors black when i have them out to put the material back in, and do the plastic bits on the handles pink, should look good gives u's a few photo's in a week or so

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
More pics???