Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Pioneer 600W Four channel Amp PRS-D4100F (Brand New)

Wilson_752

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VS Berlina
ITEM: Pioneer 600W Four channel bridgeable Amp PRS-D4100F (SOLD)

CONDITION: New

PRICE: (SOLD)

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Will post for an extra $20 or pickup.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM

OTHER INFO:
Bought this amp about a year ago with the plans to put it into the VS however plans have changed, as I have recently gotten into motorbikes there is no need for this amp anymore. Amp is brand new in originally packing and never used or connected, it has sat in my cupboard for the past year and is still looking like the day I bought it. Priced for quick sale.

Stats from pioneer:

RRP:$649
* 4-channel bridgeable amp can be used as either 4-channel or bridged 2-channel output.
* Fidelity Class D design combines musical quality with efficient power delivery.
* 150 Watts x 4 channels of maximum output (EIAJ specification).
* 75 Watts x 4 power (RMS) at CEA-2006 specification (US system).
* Low and High Pass Filters (crossovers) both have adjustable frequency points to match the amplifier output to the speakers’ capabilities.
* Gold-plated terminals.

Absolute clarity. Unmatched purity and richness Pioneer’s PRS series takes you past the stage, through the orchestra pit, beyond the studio - right to the heart of where music is being made.

The brilliance of the highs, the rich distinctiveness of the lows, the mid-range smoothness and precision – Pioneer Reference Series (PRS) blends them with balance and consistency into an intensely pleasurable listening experience.

Turn the volume down and you’ll lose nothing of the quality in softness. Turn it up and feel the power touch every cell. The PRS range is the ultimate expression of Pioneer’s achievements in car audio.

If you really care about your music, there’s no other choice. Prepare to be amazed!

PRS 4-Channel Amplifier - PRS-D4100F :: Pioneer Australia

Attachments

• IMG_6915.jpg
    IMG_6915.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 630
Last edited:

Wilson_752

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VS Berlina
Open to reasonable offers...

Wilson_752

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VS Berlina
Hi,
I'm looking for a just a touch more than that, I've got an interested buyer at the moment who offered the same but I am waiting for higher offers. I'm not in any rush to sell , Thanks for the interest.

Wilson_752

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VS Berlina
Yeah that's alright, I'll PM you my details.
Cheers.

So Sold, Pending Payment...

Wilson_752

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VS Berlina
Amp is now sold, mods can close, Thanks.