Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pioneer AVH-P3350BT Double-DIN DVD player

nobullneeded

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 SVZ
Awesome, Have been holding off on my car stereo upgrades, The money has been going towards styling. Did you order a PAC SWI Module for your steering wheel controls?

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
have one installed in my 05 vz exec, deffinately recommend it.

easy to use and gives good sound quality, plus compared to the stock h/u for powering the subs through the amp, can't compare it. is miles ahead

OllieTwo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Ute
Just had one installed in my Calais, pretty much second everything that's been said

It's streaks ahead of the stock H/U for everything, it actually makes the stock speakers sound alright. Now that I've got 2x12" in the boot and the fronts amped as well. It really does **** all over the stock eurocrap deck.

SM1D3Y

aka Drew
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais L67
Just had one installed in my Calais, pretty much second everything that's been said

It's streaks ahead of the stock H/U for everything, it actually makes the stock speakers sound alright. Now that I've got 2x12" in the boot and the fronts amped as well. It really does **** all over the stock eurocrap deck.

Did you get the SWI-PS installed with the H/U ? if so was there any issues with your VX ?

tparko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Storm ute
Hi i have the same in my VY i didn't install it was there when i bought it. just wondering how i would pull it out, i pullled the face off but don't see any screws. I want to install amp/sub that's all i love the headunit.