Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pioneer Decks

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Welcome to the forums Lloyd.

Personally I haven't seen the new ones in flesh and bloody but going by the website they look very nice. I have really taken a liking to the DEH-P8450MP although price wise I don't think I would want to know.

I would tend to stick with what you have got unless there is a problem with the current one. Its always nice to splash out and buy the latest and greatest but it really does hurt the bank account.

Sure they are getting slightly more powerful but ideally if you want nice sound you would get a nice powerful amp and/or sub combination to go with it to get everything out of it.

HSVQUE

Reaction score
Pioneer have always made very Decent decks..

It all depends what you want out of a head unit tho..

I like the new HighEnd pioneer decks.. for me something with Sub Control is a must aswell as 3 RCA plugs PLus Aux Plug for a TV...

Some of the old Pioneer Head Units had some problems with the screens failing and having to be repared.. Other than that i think you get what you pay for when it comes to Pioneer decks and if you have the money i would go for one of Pioneers High End units and i dont think you will ever look back