Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Places to stay?

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
You might have read in another thread that me and a few mates are going on a roadtrip/pissup in a couple weeks. Im from canberra and heading to batemans bay then heading up towards wollongong. I think im going to stay a night in Ulladulla but then i dont know where. Does anyone know a good caravan park to stay at between batemans bay and wollongong? Or anywhere that there is good clubs and pubs? We are staying a few nights in wollongong at the end but just wanted to cruse up the coast and check out a few other places. cheers.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Come on someone has to have stayed somewhere good or know of a good place.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
jervis bay is a really awesome place, if you have the time i suggest you stop through there. they do have a camping ground but i dont think it would suit your intentions (pissing up and partying).

ive also stayed at lake conjola, its pretty nice. best part is at the park we stayed at there is usually roos you can harrass/chase, so they may provide some form of entertainment. can anyone say 'roo riding'? :p

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah a mate has a caravan at merry beach and we usslay stay their and there are roos everywhere. Always go on drunkin runs and chase them. Too many people know us as the canavan park drunks so we have to move on and try out some other places. But i still love merry beach. Its a realy good place to stay.