Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Planning on a budget

MstrVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore Executive
Hi guys, i have a VL which i am building myself as a school project, i work at supercheap part time so my budget for audio is $1000 thereabouts. I already have a head deck and two 6". They are: XS-GTF1627 and CDX GT600UI. Anything that could be bought preferably through supercheap would be easiest and most cost efficient for me. Im hoping for something with half-decent quality that will suffice until later down the track. Any ideas? Cheers

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
What are you looking to buy mate? Headunit, speakers, amplifier, subwoofer? Keep in mind anything from supercheap will be quite basic and entry level; not saying this is a bad thing, but something to keep in mind none the less.

MstrVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore Executive
Well i have a head unit, and a pair of speakers so now looking into a sub or two, amps and possibly another pair of speakers?

MstrVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore Executive
If i were to look at possibly a better quality system, how much more would i be looking at, im really trying to keep this budget but i think i could squeeze a little bit more into it.