Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Play Nice

D

dragrat

OK guys we are all different with probably 2 things in common.. this site & our cars.

I received a nasty email from a member, this person received a polite Bigger Off email reply.. meant to save it to be reported but was rather P*SSED OFF @ time and deleted it.

I am sure that this person will read this one day SHAME ON YOU

I will not repeat wording but I was surprised that some one from JC would be such a pr*ck..

If you do not agree with something, do not like a persons name, do not like a personality.. be adault enough to Get Over It!

p.s. The silly tosser had the wrong person to the wrong post, was not even me that the slag off was aimed at

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
that really shits me, i dont want to see this site turn into ppl bickering and chucking sads at other ppl like other site have become.

You should inform Admin so that they can take action, so that this site stays clean and friendly.

I have never seen you say anything rude on this site dragrat, so i dont know why ppl would have a prob, glad you gave it to em lol

grrrrrr

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Ahh damn.....thats a pain in the ass....like salem said i think that JC has more of a community feel to it rather than on other forums.....it would be a shame to see it turn that way.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Hey Dragrat What was their issue that turned them into such a mongrel?
Or was that person just being a smart arse.
Whatever we don't need people like that here.

C

clinker1212

The person obviously doesn't know what they are doing . I wonder if admin keeps logs of the e-mails? That way you could still report it. And I seem to be agreeing a lot with Salem today (sorry there buddy) but I too think this site is great and whoever it was should pull there act together.

Clint

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
Problem with members

guy's and galls,

should you receive abusive email from a member of jc, let us admin or moderator guy's know, abuse via email or abuse in any nature will not be tollerated, and offender's will be delt with accordingly,

Dragrat
please forward the message be it either email or pm to myself please

email forward to [email protected]
pm forward to garth

action will be taken

cheers
garth

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Sorry to hear you got an abusive email dragrat. Salem said he has never seen you say anything rude on the forum and I agree with him. You have become a welcome member here, and I have enjoyed talking to you, be that only briefly, in the live chat.

To whoever abused this lovely lady, at least have the guts to email her and apologise for your behaviour.

D

dragrat

Thanks guys you are so sweet...

Sadly I did not keep the messages, I am pretty firey & tend to click first OOPS!

I think this person realised that they were attacking the wrong person, but even if they had the right person is still low to email rubbish to people.

I do not think the idiot will do it again :D

And YES Just Commodores is a great site info and posts are great & the people here are fantastic, and JC's has become my prefered website to visit.. never really been into web sites or chat rooms but learning quick, is actually a good laugh at times.

OMG I just sounded like one of those infomercials :eek:

Better go back to work before the CEO sees me smiling an realises I am not on a work site :rolleyes:

Thanks Guys

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Same here Dragrat, I rarely use the net at work for personal stuff, but for some reason I have lost motivation today, and am sitting here on JC. :)

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Its Friday charlee, bet your motivation picks up at home time :)