Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Please Help me..

R

redgts

Oh.... so the sunroof better fitted in the factory. One more thing , holden is sale the car protect things as well called Fifth ** (forgot the name). It's cost around $1,500+GST (it's include the leather and carpet and paint and tint) Is it worth the price or i should find some where else to do the same job like Ming protection Package.

:thumbsup: If there are any mistake in English, please tell me. I'll increase my English level.:)

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Dont mind Scotty. Not all of us have time to go over what we have written and proof read it. If there is a shortage of sunroofs it would be because the supplier cant keep up with the demand that there would be at the moment. They might only have one shift and wouldnt have the workforce to keep up with Holdens demands at the moment. Thats if that is the case.

tamey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS M6
Ordered My VE SS on 18th August.Finally arrived at dealer 11th October,they claimed the wait was because of the colour (impulse Blue) and also the sunroof factor was a hold up as well if that helps

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
far thats a long wait, they should give you a discount off the price or something. Hope you get it soon, if it were me I'll be complaining.

R

redgts

To drewins : No sunroof next time . :bang:
To Tamey : You are so lucky . Hope i can get it soon.:w00t:
To holden007: I'll ask for a discount or some free gifts . Thanks:thumbsup:

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
from what im told the dealer gets sweet FA on new cars, the price is set by HSV and the dealer is only given a small percentage.
I have a lot of people complain to me about HSV customers thinking they are king ding-a-ling because they spend $70K on a car and expect the red carpet treatment from the dealer. The dealer doesnt give a toss as far as im aware, they make sweet FA money on the new cars and its Holden or HSV who care that you're buying the car.

Just something to keep in mind when you go and get your car, you're arguing with the messenger, and the prices and delays are out of their control (price can change but it will eat into their cut, not HSVs. I doubt you'll get anything other than some floor mats)

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Tamey what was that about the Impulse blue? Why would the colour hold up the car from getting to you. I talked to someone from General Assembly today and that didnt know anything about a shortage of sunroofs.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
dont hsv give you some gifts anyway. my mates dad bought a maloo about 2 years ago and he got a golf bag, a jacket and all this other hsv branded stuff

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i wouldnt mind taking my hsv in there and demanding a golf bag
but somehow i dont think they give free **** to a 16 year old hsv:D