Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Please help! No idea what the problem is.

Zane3105

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Having some trouble with my VE commodore. When I have my aircon running for a while and turn my car off (like at a service station) the car then will struggle to turn back over and will run extremely rough before stalling (car is automatic), will take a number of attempts for it to start and then will need to rev it to keep it 'alive' while stationary and then after I start to drive it's fine again until I turn the car back off. However if I don't use my air con I have no problems at all and will start easily.

Zane3105

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Think if I just don't use the air con it will be fine? Going on a trip from Brisbane to Sydney soon and trying to save money but also don't want to get stranded down there. Also got any ideas on price to hqve it fixed?

Zane3105

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Think if I just don't use the air con it'll be fine? Got a road trip from Brisbane to Sydney in a few weeks and need to save money. Or on the other hand how much would you expect to pay to get it fixed?

Zane3105

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Had a look at the codes the other day and didn't get any error codes. Could it be the Iac though, cause like I said only does it after I have had the aircon on for a good 15 minutes then turn the car off?