Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

please help please

vy low

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
i just wanna know how to take out my passenger seat if anyone knows ? cheers

HsvPlayBoy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Hsv 185i
Gday man first take the Negative battery lead off so the airbag things dont bugger up sumtimes it can happen the there will be 4 14mm bolts 2 at the back of the seat and Then the same at the front undo them all and remove the wires from the airbag censors yellow then remove the seat This is just a crash course REMOVING THE SEAT CHEERS

vy low

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
where are the cords for the airbags plugged in or whats the easiest way to unplug them ? or do u have to cut and reconnect them ???

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
Ummm - if you don't have side airbags, you'll have nothing to disconnect! ;) If they are there, it'll just be a cable visible under the seat, with a connector so it can be unplugged.

Cheerz.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
If you do have side airbags, DO NOT turn on your ignition whilst the airbags are disconnected. This will log an error "SRS Airbag Fault" on your computer which can only be cleared by Holden. I've made this mistake before...

If you're taking the seat out to put an amp in, you can turn on your stereo without turning the ignition on simply by hitting the ON button on the stereo (thanx Phreddy:thumbsup: ). It'll run for about an hour.

Oh, and like HsvPlayBoy said, disconnect the battery or better still, pull out the airbag fuse to prevent a costly and dangerous deployment of your airbags! :thumbsup: