Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Please (HELP)!!!

Agey20psi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx commodore l67 supercharged v6
Hey I own a Vx Calais v6 L67 supercharged.. the car has gone from running rough,stalling on idle ,up and down revs while idling,stalling while driving so I have changed #crankangle sensor,tps sensor,idle sensor,new fuel pump,new spark plugs,new leads,new coils,new fuel pump module,new air flow,new injectors,new fuel pressure reg,
now after all them new parts it won’t even start now or not even turn over ,so I changed the relays checked fuses changed ecu and bcm (paired ) still won’t crank over or the fuel pump doesn’t com on either when I turn ignition on I get dash lights but that’s it can’t fault code check cause it won’t let me Please help

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Your said - " so I changed the relays, checked fuses, changed ecu and bcm (paired ), still won’t crank over " :confused:
" I turn ignition on I get dash lights "
That is were your problem is !
Did you actually program in the Keys into the BCM ?
BCM / Immobiliser doesn't recognise the Keys, so It wont crank over.

Agey20psi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Your said - " so I changed the relays, checked fuses, changed ecu and bcm (paired ), still won’t crank over " :confused:
" I turn ignition on I get dash lights "
That is were your problem is !
Did you actually program in the Keys into the BCM ?
BCM / Immobiliser doesn't recognise the Keys, so It wont crank over.
Wat do u mean the bcm ecu had a key with it,...

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
Wat do u mean the bcm ecu had a key with it,...

When you got the pcm and bcm out of the other car did you also get the keys as these are linked together, was the pcm out of another vx l67 or was it out of a ecotec vx.

Have you retried your original pcm and bcm to see if it will start.

Agey20psi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Your original bcm should have a series number on it, like was mentioned above if its not out of the same vehicle serries as yours it wont have the correct wiring set up.
Ok thanks so if the new ecu has same series number it should work another question why dose trac off go off by itself then I have no control over it and all of a sudden my obd plug isn’t working can’t fault code check it

Agey20psi

Reaction score
Members Ride
When you got the pcm and bcm out of the other car did you also get the keys as these are linked together, was the pcm out of another vx l67 or was it out of a ecotec vx.

Have you retried your original pcm and bcm to see if it will start.
Yes I tried that but my computer has that burnt electrical smell to it is there anyway to check the ecu if it powering up or not