Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Please please help - dash not working

Franky j

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz 2004 adventra
Hi do you have the contact details for LS extreme?

I had to get a new cluster Holden wanted $1,200 but I found a place in VIC called Ls extreme $420 programmed to my car with correct klms an vin they are so good An have heaps of different upgrades for our cars An the service is excellent

Misslani

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore 2012
I have just gone to strat my car and the car starts fine but i have no dash at all. The orange engine light comes on but thats it. no system check in the middle, nothing. Radio works, the buttons on the steering wheel dont but they light up. Tacho does not work and neither does the speedo or the temp guage can someone please give me some suggestions.

car is a 2009 VE SS Auto, x cop car. Holden told me this morning on the phone that there is a stealth switch near the sunglass holder (the long bar) i pressed this and nothing.

I have checked all fuses in the kick panel and engine bar. Any more suggestions please.

THANKS

ROB

I just wanted to comment on this thread as it might help someone in the future. I had the exact same thing happen in my 2012 ve (ex cop car). We tried pressing the two interiors lights where the stealth switch is, as we were told doing so turns the mode on and off. It didn't work, I then checked all my fuses which were all good. I took the front light in the interior out and found that the stealth switch was faulty, bought a new switch and worked fine. Hopefully this helps someone.

Usercommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve calais
Hi there. I have ve Calais I replaced my battery and when I put new 1 in I had no reds or lights or anything on the cluster.
What I did to get it back again is I got my wife to help why I sat in car, and left negative on but got her to take positive on and off while I had the ignition on until we got all the dash back up working again.
I have done this a few times now so it dose work . But for the fault why it does that I have no idea. But hope this helps cheers.