Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

plenum and manifold installation guide vs commodore

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Hi guys, I'm sure this has been covered somewhere. I have tried looking in the search bar and nothings come up. I have purchased a 12mm plenum and 25mm manifold spacer (props to mace for a speedy delivery sunday- wednesday) but there was no guide in the package I was hoping if someone can link to me a guide on a how to especially the manifold spacer with all the extra bits and bobs with longer hoses etc. 96 vs commodore :)

Anything would be great! Again thanks Mace for the spewdy delivery!

Cheers.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm sure this has been covered somewhere. I have tried looking in the search bar and nothings come up. I have purchased a 12mm plenum and 25mm manifold spacer (props to mace for a speedy delivery sunday- wednesday) but there was no guide in the package I was hoping if someone can link to me a guide on a how to especially the manifold spacer with all the extra bits and bobs with longer hoses etc. 96 vs commodore :)

Anything would be great! Again thanks Mace for the spewdy delivery!

Cheers.

Hi SV666,

Thank you for your enquiry:

"Hi guys, I'm sure this has been covered somewhere. I have tried looking in the search bar and nothings come up. I have purchased a 12mm plenum and 25mm manifold spacer (props to mace for a speedy delivery sunday- wednesday) but there was no guide in the package I was hoping if someone can link to me a guide on a how to especially the manifold spacer with all the extra bits and bobs with longer hoses etc."
If you're referring to a ecotec V6 commodore, the following information applies. Please refer to the fitting instructions shown in the links below:

Manifold Insulator:

MANIFOLD INSULATOR VS-VY ECOTEC - Mace Engineering Group

Plenum Spacer:

HOLDEN VS-VY PLENUM SPACER - Mace Engineering Group

"Anything would be great! Again thanks Mace for the spewdy delivery!"
No problems, we are happy to help.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Jason