Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pockets Jr VX II Commodore

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Walesy had flappers, not white walls

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
Oh! I thought they were white walls... Didn't know there was a difference between the two... I thought white walls were tyres with white on the walls of the tyres (To me that makes sense![Recently learnt that sense doesn't have a c in it]).. Confusion

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ohhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So I haven't finished yet :( And I sprayed on tyre shine wrong on my plastics and it looks like its running which is bad... Har Har Har (U WILL SEE!). Also need to sand back my wheels and apply a final coat... Other then that, just need to do the front head lights, and it should look pretty decent. Solved the window grime problem with a **** tone of Cut and Polish (Kitten is the best CaP IMO), a lambs wool buff pad, and a full size buffer (Not the stupid little ones that random spin, a proper spinning one that's the size of an American new born).

Picture bellow! Right is before, and left is after :D

IMG_3184.jpg

Also with the bellow pictures... I think you will all be able to tell I SUCK at taking photo's... So uh.. Be nice ^_^

Thinking of painting those side skirts (The black ones), black... Because they are faded and really annoy me.. Eventually I want to Calais kit it (Front bumper, side skirts, and rear skirt), and the skirts in that are grey... So maybe I should spray paint them grey? Suggestions?

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3185copy.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
I was thinking white, and you are the third person to suggest it. Only problem is, is that I know for a FACE that herron white (The collor of my car), looks different then my paint because of fade. And I worry that its going to look like a completely different shade to the car.

Reaction score
Members Ride
I would photoshop them different colors, but the Color replacement tool doesn't work at all... No solutions to fixing it on the net either... Its like, it works for some, but not for other

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
clean mate, grab some caps for the ceptors :thumbsup:

leopardac

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore series 2 v6
hey mate what did u do to get rid of the black side bits on the doors and front fender coz i want to get rid of mine but dont know where to start

Reaction score
Members Ride
https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/how-remove-black-bumper-strips-updated-use-one.83303

:) However, BUY A CARAMEL WHEEL! (Some may call it magic erazer) from a paint shop. Use it on a low - medium speed, else you will burn your paint. Fishing wire works best, drink lots of beer. Dont bother with wax and grease remover, its ****. Get HEAPS of Kitten cut and polish, and a tone of rages.. As soon as you remove them, befor eyou start using the wheel, clean everything up with the cut and polish. makes life alot easier. If you can, try and pick the bigger bits of styraflex off.

Good Luck :p Let me know if you run into any troubles.