Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pod filters a bit stuck, help?

PSYKO PHOENIX

AHHHH brain fart
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Commodore v6 ecotec
hey guys im planing to clean my maf this weekend, if you havent read it allready check out another of immortality's brilliant posts

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr-vs-holden-commodore-1993-1997/98128-clean-your-maf.html

im having a bit of trouble with my pod filter, i took the intake pipe off when i was doing the plugs and leads on wed night, i figurd it would be easy to take the pod hoo, it wasnt, i undid everything that i could see that could possibly be holding the pod on, abd pulled it like a school boy but it wouldnt budge! the heat shield came off but not the pod, any ideas how i can get it off the maf??

i didnt put the pod on, it was on when i bought her, so i dont know if its been glued on or melted on or just hates me

any help is much apreciated!!

thanks in advance

Radarboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
If it's a standard 3 1/2 inch it should go on. Take the pipe off with the maf and put the pod on the ground. Then try and put the pod on by pushing down on the pipe and maf. That's how I put mine on last week. I tried when it was in the car and couldn't so I took it off and placed it on the ground.