Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Poison Ivy SS Ute....

YootDriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY10
Had it for about 3 weeks now - ordered it with the hard cover and the alarm upgrade, the wheels are CSA Vanquish in 18's, windows are Onyx 35% all round. The only other thing I really want to do is to put a set of SSL springs front and rear and that will happen in the next month after it's 3000klm checkover.

Cheers John

Attachments

• Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 3,323
  • Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 773
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,090

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Lovely car mate, bet your enjoying it.

Cheers.

YootDriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY10
I am Mike - Just ordered some Pedders springs to level it down a little, not too low tho

Cheers John

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Loving the colour and wheel combo on that ute would have looked a bit better with 20's but obviously then you compromise more ride quality etc and you already ordered some pedders so they should round her up nicely good job mate

YootDriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY10
It's the primary car atm so I'm not going too big on the changes - just wanted to get away from the stockies plus staying with 18's means I didn't have to pony up for new rubber already. When the missus gets another car then I can ramp it up a bit - I'm not looking to push the boundaries of rwkw, slammed, stereo's, exhausts etc - after the levelling up from Pedders, that will do it for a while, just enjoying it for what it is at the moment :beer chug:

Cheers John

YootDriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY10
Just an update - had a set of Pedders Sport Ryders fitted to the rear to level it up, ordered the fronts as well but happy with it the way it is. Dropping the rear lid edge has really made vision out the rear much better and it sits down nicely without worrying about speed humps.

http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu183/ruffy_08/New%20SS/

Cheers John

Last edited: