Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Polariser - bring it back

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
I thinks its 21 years since the polariser made its contribution to Australian Muscle Car History.

I thinks its about time they release a 'tribute' to this bit of aussie engineering by introducing a VE version of a group 3....complete a relica of the device and the sticker on the back window to attract the 'negative molecules' or whatever it was supposed to do.

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
did you just have an undying urge to start a thread?

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I thinks its 21 years since the polariser made its contribution to Australian Muscle Car History.

I thinks its about time they release a 'tribute' to this bit of aussie engineering by introducing a VE version of a group 3....complete a relica of the device and the sticker on the back window to attract the 'negative molecules' or whatever it was supposed to do.

That will never happen. It would be extremely hypocritical of Holden too do so as Holden never endorsed the original vehicle in the first place. If Holden did do it, the public would see Holden as nothing more than a greedy company willing to cash in on the great name of a dead man.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol @ the nutcase who actually believed this would work...sadly many people worship said nutcase. No different to religion I guess.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
hahahha give me 400 bux for polarizer
i got bluetac thats all it was
putty in a box slapped in front

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
adds similar power to pod filters, police chips and Unit or Jet Pilot Stickers
1000RWKW Here I Come!!!

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
adds similar power to pod filters, police chips and Unit or Jet Pilot Stickers
1000RWKW Here I Come!!!

have you considered twin-polarisers??

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
did you just have an undying urge to start a thread?

think of the relevance of what the polariser meant at the time. HDT was king of the hill back then. no one could touch em on the road unless you had a Porshe etc. the best ford had in australia was a 6 cyl XF falcon which was good for taking gramps to lawn bowls. Godzilla (R32) was 2 years away. Here is the car company which could put no foot wrong at the time, driven literally by the greatest bathurst Hero in history....how dare anyone question it?

i put the polarisar with the shaker as 2 of the most distinguished items in aussie muscle car history. problem was, only one of them worked....i recon a genuine polariser HDT car with the device and more importantly, the sticker on the back window to act as the antenna for 'negative vibes' will be worth $$$$$ in the future.