Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Poll - what would you do with Phat VN's Celica

What would you do with Phat VN's Celica???

• Total voters

gsxrdan

Has this got a turbo?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP Excec; 95 II VR Equipe; 99 VT Exec
hey

im selling a 1981 celica liftback ra40 LT it runs but needs gear box when i drove it, it was pretty quick its taking up space in back yard paint isnt to good dont think it has rust maybe a couple of spots paint isnt to good straight panels ill get pics next couple of days PM me if interested or just post on here $350 ono

turned out celica runs thrust bearing isnt good its got 1st 2nd 3rd 4th but 5th is not good clutch is good does skids ended up seling to a mate for 100 to thrash this wkend

didnt end up thrashing it just sitting out side but its only really good 4 a thrash car unless you want to paint it but interior omg it is schmick for a 27 year old car no rips tears just original 200 is a bit less but i can say no to my mates i need money bad 300 pick up tonight

if i dint have vn i would fix it up dish rims lowered exhaust easy as shiz carz to fix new paint job awwwwwwwww its sweet u should buy it lol "

:yeah: me? i'd have the flywheel and friction plate welded together and do backward burnouts untill the motor let go in spectacular fashion!! :clapping:

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
1981 celica hmmmmm you'll have a hard time trying to kill that engine i got a old 74 corona with the 18r engine and that thing didnt need oil or coolent to keep running... i eventually gave up trying to kill it and decided to restore it.... which i also gave up doing lol

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
ohhh oh no

i love the old celica's theres just something about old japanese sports car's anything till about 1986 gets my heart racing (H)

restore her and enjoy it XD

orrr............. you could "donate" it to me :yeah:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
or you can weld in a home made rollcage and flog it in the bush :p

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
off the jetty! dukes of hazzard style! thrash it first though. that or enter in a demo derby!

Phat VN

Fangin calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 92
hahahahahahahahahahahaha u made my day seriously that is some funni SHIZ
wat would i do??? i would take it up to mannum with no plates with the fulli sik cassette player cranking with some doof doof with 1 speaker that works with a handful oof rocks ditching them at signs doing 1st gear skids along the way cmon sounds good doesnt it then just killing it if it will DIE anyone interested in buying it lol

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
leave mannum alone lol.

Phat VN

Fangin calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 92
i have to say when i drove past mannum once hang on no offence to anyone who lives in mannum But INBREDS people asleep on the footpath (1 person)
Its not much of a town but its good to get away then u just get sick of it and then rather play in a sand pit with ur tonka truck and have ur own little toy cruze with BRUM and and pretend everylittle toy car is a commodore Im just babbling lol

gsxrdan

Has this got a turbo?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP Excec; 95 II VR Equipe; 99 VT Exec
I think theres something in the mushrooms in kersbrook...

Phat VN

Fangin calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 92
yeh could be i think to mannnnnnyiinfhhfhjufdjhufeufhsdjkkfvnanamakwlawl

whoops lost track to many mushis meaning yo say to many burnouts