Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pollushon's VSII Acclaim

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
What size is the rubber hose man? I need to replace my lines, they have a seep, no drips yet but not far off. Be arsed if I can find new replacements as they're the screw ons, I heard the clamp jobies leak but it's a few bucks hose and 10 minutes work to replace them.

I reckon cos the IAC is such an active little fella it needs decent gauge cabling. I got the Jaycar 4 core heat retardant stuff but it's a bit light on, works the MAF and TPS okay cos I guess they just send pulse data.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Speaker wire? Lol, gold. Okay then that confirms my theory it had a break somewhere. It was off the end of the roll, makes sense. Heading off to SuperCrap, I'll grab some 4mm to be sure, to be sure, diddlee dee, potato.

I guess I should measure the trans lines.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
4mm was all sweet (overkill to be honest), hoorah! Next the fuel pump goes in, but I'm a dumbass, I cracked open the FPR800 reg and it doesn't come with fittings? Really? What size do I need mr Josh? 3/8?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Spose I should post a pic of what happens when an old biddy mixes up her pedals. Pulled the bar out, it's barely noticeable, but CGU (her insurance) will be paying for bar and respray next week. Might see if the crash shop will bugger off the spoiler for a few extra bucks cash, cos I think the boot needs some paint too.

Kids, tow bars save paint and plastic and totally frak up the other car making you feel somewhat satisfied!

Rear Damage.jpg

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
F*ckyeah towbars
So does that mean Raptor charged sooner now that you know what's happening? :3