Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

poor carlton football club

CSL

Reaction score
Members Ride
missus (in more ways than one)
A bloke walks into a bar in melbourne with a jack russel under arm, the dog is wearing a Carlton football club jersey and socks, and a little blues beenie. on arrival the bartender yells " hey no pets are allowed in here , you'll have to leave!" the guys proceds to beg him, "look i'm desperate, were both really big blues fans, and the TV is broken, and this is the only place around we can watch the game. After securing a promise that the dog will behave and warning him if the dog does cause any trouble they will both be thrown out, the bartender relents and allows them to stay and watch the game. the game begins with a bounce and the blues immediatly get possesion of the ball and kick a goal, Suddenly the dog jumps up onto the bar and starts dancing around and walkin along the bar giving all the patrons high fives. The bartender says " wow thats the most amazin thing i have ever seen, what does the dog do when carlton wins a game" the man replies" I dont know, ive only had him for 5 years"

replace carlton/blues with team of your choice

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
hahaha that's good

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
yeah... anything to show carlton suck... I'l have to show my bro in law this - BIG carlton fan... poor lad