Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ported intake manifold [LLT]

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Steve are you able to get them to make you a few so u can sell to us?

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
"People we be PM's prices at little later on

The porting process will be done in the US. For two main reasons.

The people doing the work in the US have more experience on this front, which I'll happily
The poisonous price of shipping these things back and forth to Australia LOL
Hope this helps

Kindest Regards,

Steve"

That was take off the camero forums. I think it might be shipping costs that kills it for us here.

Sounds like steve would have to ship them to the US, get ported, and shipped back.

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
I have found a few places in America that sell the manifolds can get them between 130-200 I found one postage quote from Australia post for 179 bucks they can get ####ed I'd rather buy one from over there get them to ship it to te company he does it then he ships it back to me.

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
I have found a few places in America that sell the manifolds can get them between 130-200 I found one postage quote from Australia post for 179 bucks they can get ####ed I'd rather buy one from over there get them to ship it to te company he does it then he ships it back to me.

surely porting an LLT manifold isn't that hard that it can only be done in 'merica

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Yeh but not many people have done it, if they have I would do it here

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
surely porting an LLT manifold isn't that hard that it can only be done in 'merica

It wouldn't be too hard to do, no. But most shops would be doing it for the first time, and the "Good Enough" attitude may happen.

You wouldn't want a half assed porting job, and if you have to ship to/from the US, then thats the price you gotta pay.

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Exactly get it done properly the first time so u do t have to pay again to fix it

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
I should have one of these from the US shortly after Christmas. Will put my car on the dyno in next couple of weeks to see cam results and will then fit the IM and dyno to get an idea of improvement or otherwise. Will post results as I go.

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
I should have one of these from the US shortly after Christmas. Will put my car on the dyno in next couple of weeks to see cam results and will then fit the IM and dyno to get an idea of improvement or otherwise. Will post results as I go.

how much are you expecting to gain?