Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Positioning of reverse camera

gts33som

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
Ok, i'm giving up.:(
Cannot get it to work in reverse at all. My brothers won't work in his wagon either so they will be going back. Both ours have no RSE so mabye they don't loike it or something, i dunno.
Anyhoo, disappointing but not much can be done about it. Seller seems quite reasonable and has been helpful which is good so we'll see what happens. Anyone with any last minute ideas for me i'm listening, otherwise they're going back.

The seller isn't responding to me.. Pretty disappointed also. 5 hours total and achieved nothing..
Edit: I also don't have RSE.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
The seller isn't responding to me.. Pretty disappointed also. 5 hours total and achieved nothing..
Edit: I also don't have RSE.

Did you get anything to happen at all?
Mine fired up only after i hit the AUX button but wouldn't work off reverse. Having read some other threads on ls1 it seems these can be wired to aux only which is what mine must be. My brothers wagon on the other hand comes up with the whole check your surrounds and the colour guide thing on his screen but no picture from the camera. It seems hopeless at this stage. :(