Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Possible new owner of SS ute

Nvmute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Im in the prrocess of negotiating to buy a VZ SS ute . Its Black , with hardlid , 3 inch Xforce , 20 inch wheels , lowered suspension , OTR intake . Hopefully will own it in a couple of weeks.
Has surface rust round the top of the windscreen , not too bad . I have to admit the startup.got me , I know its not a practicle work car ( I'm an electrician ) but I figure with the hardlid itll be fine. I do want something to enjoy my day , and a van won't do it . Pics to come

2000.vx.exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive, 2010 HiLux Workmate
You paying much for it? I wouldn't be using for a work car at all, nice car like that needs to be taken care of and kept clean in my opinion.

Nvmute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Waiting for the bank . But I'm thinking 13 to 14 k . Good clean vehicle .........gets more clients .

2000.vx.exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive, 2010 HiLux Workmate
Waiting for the bank . But I'm thinking 13 to 14 k . Good clean vehicle .........gets more clients .
wow man that's a good buy. You've gotta be mad using it for a work car hahaha but good on ya

Nvmute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Had to go take another look , took a pic to dribble over to . And had to hear it again . Hopefully it'll be mine in a week or so