Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Possible Virus.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Wouldn't you rather see if you can identify what it is and address that (if possible) instead? Unless you're running 512mb RAM that screen-shot is showing bugger all resource use.

What's your CPU usage like? Do you actually use your PC in a way that invokes TWAIN, such as any form of imaging device; camera, scanner, printer, smart-phone or tablet even?

Often times what you'll find as the culprit of slowdowns is a crap-load of unneeded apps running through msconfig, among others, bogging your hard disk down over time. Can also be profile issues, you might find creating a new account and logging into it makes a world of difference to everyday use. Could also be the fact that your AV subscription has expired as 'conspiracy theorist' as that sounds (seriously, don't pay for AV). Symantec do all sorts of inappropriate stuff to an unsubscribed PC.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Stop umming and arrring.
Remove your 'paid' antivirus and get MSE

Its actually good and free.
Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Also, looks already like you have alot of stuff starting on boot, might wanna look iinto disabling them

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
format and start over lol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
i think its all going better now guys. thanks a lot for all the tips and information.

i went with aviro and did a scan and it got rid of 5 problems "allegedly" i also cleaned my computer and took it a part and got the dust out of there and its running all good.

i have noticed that once the scan is done that there is no twunk_32.exe* 32 in the task manager anymore. And i haven't been lagging out for like 3 minutes every time i open 3 browsers.

just amazing how all i did was click on a link and then its infected.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
should run ccleaner too

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
just amazing how all i did was click on a link and then its infected.

Not really. You're running an admin account. Do you at least have UAC enabled? Not that it'll stop all known exploits. I'd still recommend you run Malwarebytes and include it in your regular schedule. It picks up certain threats that AV's won't by their very nature.

Bomber R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII R8 Clubsport
For when **** hits the fan, ComboFix is really good. Takes awhile to go through all its different scans and what not but cures what ails ya computer!