Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post count incorrectly displayed

HyperThinker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Hi,

I have about 17 posts from the last year and my post count shows as 10. (Actually after today it would be 20)

At some point I might want to use the for sale section. Which requires me to have twenty posts yet it appears the forum wont let me even if I do.

Can anyone assist me with getting the forum post count added up correctly?

Cheers.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Only posts in technical sections count towards your total post count.

Posts in the say the joke section of the pub don't. If they did I would probably have almost double what my count says and no doubt Ari would have broken the post counter by now like the crazy dancing idiot on youtube :D

Ahh, beaten to it. Ohh well another useless post. just need another couple of 100,000 posts and I'll start catching Ari :)

Maybe we need a post counter for the useless posts areas, no doubt Ari would win in that one too :hmmm:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
As already pointed out, you need to have 20 technical posts. Post whoring (making random pointless comments in a short space of time ie: "nice car mate" "keep up the good work" etc. don't count) can see you banned all together from the Just Classifieds.

The reason is the trading section is a reward for long term dedicated members who help others out.