Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post pics of your tips

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Just wondering if you can post pics of your exhaust tips, preferably twin tips/systems as I dont know what sort of look I want when mine goes on soon. I think the look of the exhaust can really make or break the rear of your car...........
AirStrike :air:

beckrey

Banned
Reaction score
i could post a pic
but its really not that exciting just a pipe coming out the back of the car

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Had a looksie through our car pics and this is the only pic I could find where u could see the tips, even its not so clear from all the smoke :whistling I am sure I have some more pics somewhere but I can't seem to find that disc :b:

Attachments

• rear view edit.jpg
    rear view edit.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 191

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
AirStrike said:
Just wondering if you can post pics of your exhaust tips, preferably twin tips/systems as I dont know what sort of look I want when mine goes on soon. I think the look of the exhaust can really make or break the rear of your car...........
Have u considered a VT SS GEN III Stainless design tip. Had one on the old calais but now on the VN SS i got a little chrome tip, when i do the full system stainless extra tors back ill get a twin tips they look very nice like the clubsport style. Sorry mate no pics but a tip of that style should cost you around $100 BUKS or something.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
My system is going to be full stainless steel so I'm thinking of just gettting either 2.5" or 3" twin raw stainless pipes out the back, not a fan of chrome tips. Will be something like these I think.