Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VE/WM here.

Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Storm
Finally got myself a real car..My first V8 = HAPPY BOY!!
Put the Chev centre wheel caps on yesterday, really nice touch i think.(Another great Ebay bargain-$85 instead of $140 from holden) Thought I'd make it that bit different and gave the brakes a dose of holden orange high temp paint, actually very similiar colour to the body. Really keen to get a 'real' exhaust fitted ASAP(Heard a lot about X-Force), & maybe an air intake along with a drop of an inch or two all round. Apart from that, what more could you want :yeah:

Whats with C*nts and Chevy badges? How un-australian do you want to be? The chevy badge was cool back when just one wog had it.

Plus get some rims on that ho, theres more stock VE commodores floating around with 50 year olds in them then there is mc'donalds in surfers paradise. Rims will make it stand out

what about engine mods?

Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Storm
Picked up my SSV Ute back in August last year. Sequential box, chrome bars and reverse sensor. Added X-Force 2.5" cat-back quads last December. Gave her a nice bit of attitude and a bit more grunt too..!!

The ladies think she's pretty good on the eye as well, thats never a bad thing :thumbsup:

I really dont like the new shape holden has gone for with the VE, especially in the ute (aside from the maloo)

But those chrome bars on the tray have a huge impact on the look of the car, i like it.

nice ride

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
^^ Mate, as a noob on a forum, most people try not to offend / piss off existing members.
Obviously you have not much tact. Good luck in this place - if you last!

...Fancy coming into a VE thread and then bagging VE's & VE drivers! :bang: Ever heard the saying "If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all"?

Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Storm
^^ Mate, as a noob on a forum, most people try not to offend / piss off existing members.
Obviously you have not much tact. Good luck in this place - if you last!

...Fancy coming into a VE thread and then bagging VE's & VE drivers! :bang: Ever heard the saying "If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all"?

Ever heard the saying, "I dont give a flying ****"?

Im not gonna but lick VE drivers who think their stock cars with chevy badges are simply the best cars on the road. Lol.

I have an opinion, and i broadcast it - Welcome to a forum! :)

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Ever heard the saying, "I dont give a flying ****"?

Im not gonna but lick VE drivers who think their stock cars with chevy badges are simply the best cars on the road. Lol.

I have an opinion, and i broadcast it - Welcome to a forum! :)

The reason he is having a go at you ve drivers, is because he probably cant afford one!

Jealous, I think so.

either that or hes just damn right retarded

Yeh this guy wont last, not with a mouth on him like that

Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Storm
The reason he is having a go at you ve drivers, is because he probably cant afford one!

Jealous, I think so.

either that or hes just damn right retarded

Yeh this guy wont last, not with a mouth on him like that

Haha actually im on a very decent wage but no way in hell would i consider buying a VE. They are just too common.

I'm stiring things up because it's interesting. No, i dont like the VE. I do like the VE clubby.

Shoot me for having an opinion.

Now pass me the dutchie

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Haha actually im on a very decent wage but no way in hell would i consider buying a VE. They are just too common.

I'm stiring things up because it's interesting. No, i dont like the VE. I do like the VE clubby.

Shoot me for having an opinion.

Now pass me the dutchie

Shot fired with pinpoint accuracy. Was only going to be a 24 hour ban until i read the rest of your dribble. No need for disrespectful losers like you around here.

**awaits the typical 'loser' approach of a new accounts and lots of swear words....**

TruthII

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Storm
Lol "Reloaded with pinpoint accuracy"

Why would you ban members for putting out an opinion other then what people want to hear?

Oh that's right.. You want 'Donations'

Pathetic. Do you have a passion for commodore's/forums or a passion for money?

Meh, not my problemo. Notice how it's people like me who bump up your site activity though? Ban me again my account on this forum means literally nothing to me, i just like stirring you guys up

AussieAdamWM

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice 6.0
You make a fair point Truth in fact you hate Chev Badges so much it inspired me to go stright out and buy one ...... thanks for the inspiration :thumbsup:

capricechev22.jpg