Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VZ here.

bodella

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 Thunder M6
Troy711,

The ride height of your ute looks perfect, not too high and not too low. What springs did you end up putting in it. Are they super lows???

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i got lovells superlows put in with a camber kit at the rear. it rides a little rough over some bumps but i can handle it. worst part is getting up my driveway cos its so steep! ive gotta do the mega wog crawl up and down to avoid damaging the front end. and i can only park under the right side of my car port cos if i go up the left side i have about 10mm of clearance haha. im yet to take it over any speed bumps but when i do ill make sure i do it slowly and go sideways to look hektik :p

Walks_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Here is my VZ.

Attachments

• SV6 FORUM.JPG
    SV6 FORUM.JPG
    349.1 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Not big on chromies troy but each to their own. Are they actually 2 or 3 piece?

B

Baritji

Well my digi cam has once again **** itself. But if anyone cares, my Ute looks like cold_carves with SV6 rims (the only factory rims I like). Its got window tint, cold air airintake and K&N Hi Flo air filter and thats it! Love it to death and it is so comfortable as a daily driver.