Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Ur Best Patchy!!!

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
grass lol, the good old lawn dig :yeah: i'll shut up or i'll gewt myself in trouble. but be carefull with grass if its dry it can catch fire, TRUST ME!!

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
LOL.. yes.. Grass is a **cking great tool.. especially when a mate has a bit of paddock, or land or whatever he doesn't mind getting a little.... discoloured in lines!

Yeah, I been pulled up a couple times for burnouts, but some cheesy excuse got me outta strife all the time. The local cops do sorta keep an eye out on me now.

The VR is now a devoted "just to cruise with" car, occasionally I give it ****, but I don't smoke 'em the way I used to. The tyres on the backend are too expensive, so is the Auto, and the Diff......

lol.

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
This is a skid I did about 11 years ago in my VP ex chaser it is a photo taken off my tv as I have the skid on video.

Attachments

• IM_A0126.JPG
    IM_A0126.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 194
  • IM_A0127.JPG
    IM_A0127.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 169

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
ozute said:
Daz, is the video downloadable somewhere? :drink:
I wouldnt now how to get it from VHS to computer (the video tapes to big to push into the computer cable) :yeah:

O

ozute

HAHAHAHAHHA Get someone to burn it to DVD for you in a DVD/VCR recorder, then make it into a WMV or AVI file on your pc mate.. would be good to check it out! :drink:

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
I think my mums bying a dvd/vcr burner i will find out and try to download it

S

speedy

watch where you do them i got caught some one rang the cops and they came to my house but hasnt stopped me just made me more choose my spots

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
speedy said:
watch where you do them i got caught some one rang the cops and they came to my house but hasnt stopped me just made me more choose my spots
Mine was 11 years ago on a private property its best done nowerdays at the drags or back of nowhere not arround suberbia.