Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Ur Best Patchy!!!

R

rattattack1313

Just thought I would mention...if you do a burnout or a slide...you have "Lost control" of the vehicle...and can be penalised accordingly.......the cops can tell it was "that" vehicle from the heat of the tryes, the feathering of tyres, the bits of rubber all under the car behind the tyre, etc etc etc......... :thumbsup:

O

ozute

Now, I'm sorry, but this is a thread about people posting pics or talking
about their 'patchies', so why do we have the constant barrage of this
garbage in it as well? I'm afraid it's the straw that broke the camels back.
I'm not a fan of speeding, but I'm sure there are plenty of threads around
on JC where people talk about all the grunt that they have under the bonnet,
and how fast it goes from 0-100 etc etc.. Can you imagine if every second
post was me saying NO NO NO you can't do that!?

Sorry admin, i'm over it. There are other forums out ther that have galleries
even which allow people to upload pics and movies of burnouts, doughies,
drags, whatever, and they don't have the civil libertarians breathing down
their throats. I'm not one for people carrying on like ****wits and harming
people or damaging stuff, but I've yet to see a post in this thread where
this has happened, and yet this hasn't stopped the constant high road some
people seem to take.

Please move me to the banned members list.

Cheers,
Jason

R

rattattack1313

Wow..some people are just paranoid, I guess........all I was saying in my previous thread was that if you HAVE been doing burnouts, the Police have their ways of working it out....a few people are posting about doing them on public streets...........sorry if anyone takes offence to me keeping an eye on things........but we do have Rules to this Forum.....if people wish to incriminate themselves..........................as long as the Forum doesn't come under disrepute......Mods will be reading each and every post.... :thumbsup:

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
lol, if you guys (mods) were as bad as ozute is saying, you would have just deleted the whole thread!!! oh well rat, u get that i guess!

R

rattattack1313

Yea, well...we appreciate feedback...but it aint easy, sometimes..........speaking of feedback...anybody have any probs with anything I say or do, please feel free to contact Darren etc.........cheers allll ..................Rat. :thumbsup:

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
ozute said:
Sorry admin, i'm over it. There are other forums out ther that have galleries
even which allow people to upload pics and movies of burnouts, doughies,
drags, whatever, and they don't have the civil libertarians breathing down
their throats. I'm not one for people carrying on like ****wits and harming
people or damaging stuff, but I've yet to see a post in this thread where
this has happened, and yet this hasn't stopped the constant high road some
people seem to take.

Please move me to the banned members list.

Cheers,
Jason

he'll be back on under a different name inside of a week ...... pfffft

R

rattattack1313

s0sage said:
he'll be back on under a different name inside of a week ...... pfffft
....who cares??? I have his IP number....his sever/host etc etc..........loooool....... :thumbsup:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
well perthies if you go to ikea ossypark [of scarb beach road] and look around their biggest carpark you see some tool has laid it down trying to do a doughnut and somewhere he crossed a driain grate

if i were him i'd be poud at the colour of the mark [nice rich black] but ashamed of the lack of two wheel / actual doughnut action.

....ahem. yeah. i dont do burnouts.. much.. :p

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
If I had my way this thread would be closed.

After all it does encourage bad behaviour- sure we all class ourselves to be responsible adults here. But it doesn't take much to encourage a younger driver.

But hey.. I wouldn't of even banned ozute, if he wanted to leave just leave. Strange.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
ok guy's and galls, ive read this thread, and ive re-read it, probably read it about 5 times and all i can is the following

in melbourne there was a car club which had a online forum exactly the same of this, those who live in a cave it was on tv, and in the papers, that site was closed down.

reason for it, the vic police thought it was inaproperiate for a web bassed forum to be boasting about burnouts and illegal driving, cuase it was effectively promoting reckless driving.

im like everyone, even darren will agree, there is nothing better than having your car up on 2 wheels, pumping out heaps of smoke, and ill admit, i do it, difference between me and you guy's (not all of you, but some of you) is i have a private patch of road i use at a mates house. now time for some hard hitting facts
you post a pic on the net, with yoru car doing a burnout, you dont blank out the number plate (which only 2 people have done) guess what, you are basicaly sitting here, waiting for the police to come and get ya, if they can prove it was a public road, guess what, your gonna get done.

posting pic's on the forum isnt a issue in my eye's, hey, go for it, aslong as it was done on a private road, cuase belive me you guys, you can get caught, and guess what, there are about 20 members of a particular forum in melbourn who are gettign charged with dangerous driving. so yes, it can happen. and does happen.

end of rant.

but on the lighter note, there sure was some nice little patchys being done. just keep it on a private road, and if you post the pic's, make sure you edit the pic to remove the plates of the car, and tell us it was done on a private road,(which i hope it actualy was done on)

cheers
garth