Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post your car audio system and pictures

Luke's VX Equip

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx equip
by the way they are getting shiped from america so i dont want to get this wrong just double checking thats all iv looked for the right awnser (i hate dvc subs wish they kept it simple)

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I dunno how many times you have been told this isn't the section for asking questions. Simply for that fact, I'm not even going to read it enough to even find out what your problem is

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Haha... Exactly what I thought last night when I read it :p Plus he's importing gear that's available here.

Anyway, back on topic... finally going to start installing more gear on the weekend.

Have Boston Pro60SE to go in the rear doors and will try to design a box for the big sub I posted earlier. It's looking like a back seat job just to see how it's going to sound as I don't want to remove my boot install yet.

Aero86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL commo, Vx Commo, AP6 Val
hey guys im a long time listener first time caller i have a vl and i quite like to listen to the radio (especially hamish and andy) well i thought its about time to uprgrade so i can really crank it. this is what i have so far

pioneer headunit cant remember the one it was some cheap thing

Digital Designs C4b 4 Channel Amplifier

2x Digital Designs DD2510a-D4 10" Subwoofer

Digital Designs M2a Monoblock Amplifier

Soundstream RF-60C Reference - 6.5" Component Speakers (front and rear)

can anyone tell me if this will enable me to listen to the radio nice and loud?

also any recomendations on installing this gear i hope its all ok, i just plug those rca things into the subs yea?

Aero86

Reaction score
Members Ride
im taking next week off work to put it all in so i can take my time will take some pics and let you all know how it goes

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Yes, you just plug the RCA's into the subs and if you just want to listen to radio, just plug the antenna into the speakers.

[edit]
This is sarcasm for any of you who don't know better.

Last edited:

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Yes, you just plug the RCA's into the subs and if you just want to listen to radio, just plug the antenna into the speakers.

( i hope this was smart ass, if it wasn't never try and install your sound system urself) This guy obviosly needs help and your waste of time smart comment aint gonna help him. its people like you who start **** with annoying comments that are unneccesary

too answer you question, rca cables go from your headunit to your subs, then you run thicker speakear cable from your amp to your sub. good luck

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
This thread is not for questions... It is to show off your system as the title pretty clearly states.

People need to click this button if they want to ask questions :)

You might want to edit this:
...too answer you question, rca cables go from your headunit to your subs, then you run thicker speakear cable from your amp to your sub. good luck
Your RCAs go to your amp, not your subs.

Aero86

Reaction score
Members Ride

[edit]
This is sarcasm for any of you who don't know better.

:) thanx stone, and for everyone else yes i do know wat im doing apparently stone is the only one with a sense of humor on here and yes i do HAVE everything mentioned above and it is going in next week, i also have some darryl bloke giving me a hand to make sure it looks the goods and works, i think stone will know him :)

Aero86

Reaction score
Members Ride
( i hope this was smart ass, if it wasn't never try and install your sound system urself) This guy obviosly needs help and your waste of time smart comment aint gonna help him. its people like you who start **** with annoying comments that are unneccesary

too answer you question, rca cables go from your headunit to your subs, then you run thicker speakear cable from your amp to your sub. good luck

also thanx for the good willed gesture mate