Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post your recent purchases

mars765

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
The purpose of starting this thread is to see what other people bought recently.

These are my recent purchases:
You guyz can also join in & post your recent purchases in comments too.....

CoffeeMonster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Exec/VE II SSV-Z
Which vpn is it? I've tried a number of ones including several paid but found them all unreliable and slow.
Last things i bought were clothes, QFM ultimate or something pads for the SS and a tie rod end for the VX, nothing exciting haha unless you count putting speed boost back on the cable Internet

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Ummmm.... Christmas lights and ummm....Christmas lights and... oh yeah, more bloody Christmas lights. House looks like Luna Park at midnight. Can't wait for the next power bill. Even with half of them being solar powered.

When you're our age you don't do much exciting shopping.

Last edited:

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Pads and discs all round.

the Bendix Ultimates didn't last well, nor did the discs. Replaced with QFM HPX all round and DBA slotted fronts and RDA drilled rears.

So far the HPX feel as good as the Bendix but I haven't thrashed them to find their limits yet!

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Steinlargers...

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Replacement filter for my VCM OTR

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Repairs to & service of my Rotel RP300 turntable including a new Ortofon OM10 cart.

With it running through the Denon AV receiver and Bose Acoustimass 6 surround sound purchased a few months ago, this thing now sounds bloody awesome. Never heard my vinyl sound so good.

Next purchase.....more vinyl.

And a new lounge for the theatre room....leather, electric recliners.....sooo comfy esp watching the 60" Samsung UHD wall mounted TV (also purchased a few months ago) through said surround sound.

mars765

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Which vpn is it? I've tried a number of ones including several paid but found them all unreliable and slow.
Last things i bought were clothes, QFM ultimate or something pads for the SS and a tie rod end for the VX, nothing exciting haha unless you count putting speed boost back on the cable Internet
It's PureVPN. It maintains its own dynamic network of 550+ servers for the fastest speed experience anytime with unlimited bandwidth. The speed is good.
clothes from where!

mars765

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Pads and discs all round.

the Bendix Ultimates didn't last well, nor did the discs. Replaced with QFM HPX all round and DBA slotted fronts and RDA drilled rears.

So far the HPX feel as good as the Bendix but I haven't thrashed them to find their limits yet!

Repairs to & service of my Rotel RP300 turntable including a new Ortofon OM10 cart.

With it running through the Denon AV receiver and Bose Acoustimass 6 surround sound purchased a few months ago, this thing now sounds bloody awesome. Never heard my vinyl sound so good.

Next purchase.....more vinyl.

And a new lounge for the theatre room....leather, electric recliners.....sooo comfy esp watching the 60" Samsung UHD wall mounted TV (also purchased a few months ago) through said surround sound.

Thats great

Caitoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais Turbo
The purpose of starting this thread is to see what other people bought recently.

These are my recent purchases:
You guyz can also join in & post your recent purchases in comments too.....

Found out that they are giving some very good discount, bundling it up with some tech radar exclusives. I came across an article on techradar where they were talking about PureVPN and found this discount link there.

Also bought some good fittings for my Kitchen from the Black Friday sale. It turned out to be really good and they provided me free labor with that. Saved alot of hassle.

Another thing I got was Eternity for my everyday use. Love that smell mate!!