Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post your VT - VX pictures here

Veewhyfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VeeWhy
I grabbed a low km 2002 VX SS with a slush box to play with at the beginning of the year, it came with 19 x 8.5 - 9.5 Simmons FR, way overtyred in my opinion (need to sell them later), a full exhaust and 3.91 rear.

It now has new FE2 suspension at standard height, 17 x 8 BCI interceptors, 245/45 Bridgestone RE003, little cam and tune, Transgo shift kit and lots of new bits and peices to tidy the old girl up.

It's a nice comfy car for cruising around the countryside, and with the gears, cam and tune it goes quite well.
Those BCi wheels... they really are a fun thing. Look great @ 17" also.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Those BCi wheels... they really are a fun thing. Look great @ 17" also.
Ended up replacing them with 17" Simmons FR1 due to the BCI being a PITA to balance.

The BCI were eventually relegated to trailer duties

Reactions: Lex

ac71

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu executive
been here for a while and finaly just taken some pic's of my 3rd year owned com_wag vu stock as the day it left the factory, shitty radio/cd wonkey donkey player, autoslushbox.

IMG_20231022_190048_8.jpg

Phillbert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Ute, VX SS
been here for a while and finaly just taken some pic's of my 3rd year owned com_wag vu stock as the day it left the factory, shitty radio/cd wonkey donkey player, autoslushbox.

View attachment 259308

Don't you mean VX Exec, VU was the Ute, VX was the Sedan/Wagon as far as i know.