Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Potential lockdown - What are your projects?

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Empty the ****ing sheds out. And only put back what I really need to keep, in a place I can find it all again. If the rain finally stops.
Actually, remove all the crap from the house that is not needed and is a result of moving for work many times over the last 12 years.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Which unfinished project would you like to learn about haha? I have years of stuff to do
d42uzDR.jpg

Up7HyFq.jpg

P2sWBFx.jpg

DkN8iSx.jpg

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
With everyone working from home, I have cars to service and repair most days now.

I liked being semi retired, used to be fun...

Bloody virus.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
To summarise mine from above:

F150: Newest project. Trying to get it registered before everything closes, will be mainly be used to tow the R33, its a EFI 304, C6 & 9" combo.
R33: Needs a Link MX5S cluster installed and some dash wiring cleaned up. Then needs some panels painted and front and rear bash bars made.
VC: Bay painted, driveline completed and installed and then re-assembled.
HQ: Lots of work, fab, engine bay paint. Will be LS + T56 + borgy etc. Will be the biggest project of the lot and probably wont be touched again this year.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
its a EFI 304, C6 & 9" combo.
Old habits die hard hey? :p

Been working on our hj75 troopie today - got most of the front end back together, and now onto fixing windscreen rust. Will throw some pics up of my projects on here too when I get around to it.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Well, with everyone locked up from midnight, I'll go back to my original hobby. model planes.
Ordered this kit today...

Artesania-Latina-Sopwith-Camel-Fighter-116-Metal.jpg

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Not sure about c6 behind a 304 but like thought of it powering a ford :)

Still working irregular shift roster....but if not working public holidays will be cleaning up backyard+ house reno mess & tradies.

Working on ute will have be delayed untill everything else is sorted out first although am tempted to get lsd & gears fitted.

Do have to change busted engine mounts on sv8 daily that somehow broke driving home 5am in rain....

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
I'll continue chipping away at the VK. Need to drop the diff oil now it's run in and put some fresh stuff in, drop the trans fluid and clean out the pan and install a temp sensor, paint the SL door moulds and put on, get the rear guards rolled, strip and paint a set of 14 inch chasers and get tyres, get a wheel alignment done and straighten the steering wheel, plus plenty of others, all depending on what shops will be open over the coming months.