Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Power assumptions

e3hsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Hsv Clubsport R8
Hey guys how's it going?
I've got a 2011 E3 Hsv Clubsport R8 that recently got a vcm883 Cam, full 3inch pacemaker exhaust with high flow cats and 1 7/8" headers, and a vcm otr. It made 486hp but I want more. Am planning on doing ported heads with all supporting mods(valve springs, pushrods, headstuds, fuel system etc.) And also want to run a wet plate nitrous system with (hopefully) a 150 shot. Any ideas what sort of number I might be throwing up?

Cheers

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Sounds nice. If you want to move into big kw country bolt a 2650 on top. Unfortunately you might want to swap that cam out, it won't be awful, it's just separated for N/A. It'll do as well as your other plans just all day long, probably similar money. 500kw+ with torque to the moon and possibly a trans spread across the road

e3hsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Hsv Clubsport R8
Sounds nice. If you want to move into big kw country bolt a 2650 on top. Unfortunately you might want to swap that cam out, it won't be awful, it's just separated for N/A. It'll do as well as your other plans just all day long, probably similar money. 500kw+ with torque to the moon and possibly a trans spread across the road
Definately a possibility for the future but at the moment wanna stay N/A