Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

power inverter for xbox in my ride

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Anyone recommand the standard inverter im going to need to run an xbox "not 360" in my ride? and the battery i should be looking at using?

Thanks
Goon.

atm i have free 12v 150w, 10ac to 240w output with a 15 something 450w surge..

ps. would todays dvd car flipscreens be able to connect tothe xbox? or should i be looking at a flat screen/tv of sometype?

mastadd

Reaction score
Website
www.classicskylinesaustralia.com
Members Ride
Vu Spac Ute
the power inverter you have should be fine mate, depending how much you intend to use it you may need to look at a Second battery system like a 4x4, or a odyssey sealed battery would be another good idea.

Any dvd screen with RCA in will suit the application you want may not have the best refresh rate for gameplay but it will work

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
the power inverter you have should be fine mate, depending how much you intend to use it you may need to look at a Second battery system like a 4x4, or a odyssey sealed battery would be another good idea.

Any dvd screen with RCA in will suit the application you want may not have the best refresh rate for gameplay but it will work

Thanks for your help mate :thumbsup:

HARVZ-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT spac super6
i run a 150 inverter for the ps2..

Im only using one battery.. and with the screen on, 2 amps and the playstation still lasts a good hour and will start

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
i run a 150 inverter for the ps2..

Im only using one battery.. and with the screen on, 2 amps and the playstation still lasts a good hour and will start

What type of battery are u using? i got the cheapo supercheap for mine, didnt wanan spend big battery atthe time... only needed it for rwc, but now things have changed!!

its a good battery still works, lasted longer then the warrenty but serving it helps, but id say its time for soomething better, as my twin subs drains it in less then half an hour without the engine on.