Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

power steering and brake pad question

VNCalais98K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais no more
If you have a power steering leak, i recommend LUCAS stop leak for power steering... works a treat.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Is that the one in the white bottle? It has some guarentee to work? If so ive already put that in about 2 weeks ago. And i have to say its stopped the leak a lot. I think it still might be leaking very slightly but maybe over time it might stop all together.

I ended up getting ferodo pads. Are they any good? I just went to supercheap cause i get a 20% discount there and ferodo were the best ones there so i got them.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Oh dam. Hope they arent too bad. On the box it said low dust, thats why i got them. Oh well hope they are still alright. all the other brake pads at supercheap looked realy cheap and dodgy thats why i got the ferodo ones. They didnt look too bad

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Power steering pulley wobble . . . I got that problem too. Annoys the hell out of me. Surely it'd run smoother with a pulley that didn't wobble . . . Mine's on a freshly reconditioned pump from Holden Parts . . . I'm guessing that means nothing can be done about it.

If anyone does have a solution to this, PLEASE PM me