Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

power windows cruise

elsloth

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
I need help. I want to fit power windows, cruise, central locking and power mirrors to a vr ute. It has loom for cruise, what body contol module do i need? med or high what parts for windows? any control modules for windows?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
ok, first off, please puctuate, it's easier for us to read.
for windows you can use the current bcm (with mods). you'll need regs, switches and wiring
Cent locking will work off any bcm, you'll need locking actuators, wiring, lock pins (from actuator to lock) and to top all this off, you'll need the key to suit the bcm, and possibly a modified memcal so the ecu and bcm can live without trying to kill eachother
can't comment on cruise control as I don't have it or the ability (looms etc) to install - someone else will jump in here

elsloth

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
thanks for reply,dont know if all vrs are the same,cruise loom was all there straight hook up,didnt need to change bcm,for cruise,or central locking, or power mirrors, oh is puctuate the same punctuate lol

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Though all vrs had central locking standard...even my vp has it standard....is smartass the same as smartarse

Ssj

Reaction score
Members Ride
Be commadore ute
Thank for info I assume there is wiring in doors