Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

power windows cruise

Discussion in 'VR - VS Holden Commodore (1993 - 1997)' started by elsloth, Jul 29, 2006.

1. elsloth

elsloth New Member

Members Ride:
    vr executive
    I need help. I want to fit power windows, cruise, central locking and power mirrors to a vr ute. It has loom for cruise, what body contol module do i need? med or high what parts for windows? any control modules for windows?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2006
  2. TheForgotten

TheForgotten only human......

Members Ride:
    VR EXEC
    ok, first off, please puctuate, it's easier for us to read.
    for windows you can use the current bcm (with mods). you'll need regs, switches and wiring
    Cent locking will work off any bcm, you'll need locking actuators, wiring, lock pins (from actuator to lock) and to top all this off, you'll need the key to suit the bcm, and possibly a modified memcal so the ecu and bcm can live without trying to kill eachother
    can't comment on cruise control as I don't have it or the ability (looms etc) to install - someone else will jump in here

3. elsloth

elsloth New Member

Members Ride:
    vr executive
    thanks for reply,dont know if all vrs are the same,cruise loom was all there straight hook up,didnt need to change bcm,for cruise,or central locking, or power mirrors, oh is puctuate the same punctuate lol

4. markovr

markovr Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    94vr 5sp .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn ,88 vn 5sp
    Though all vrs had central locking standard...even my vp has it standard....is smartass the same as smartarse