Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Powerchip Tune For Alloytec

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Well guys booked the baby in for Friday 13th :eek:
1st VZ to get done should be interesting
claim is money back if not happy:w00t:
They're giving me a loaner as well no charge :thumbsup:
Doing a run to Horsham on the w/e should have some results when I get back
wtg fill us all in on the results,when its' all good.:thumbsup:

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
Mafless on an auto aint gunna happen. THey dont start with the MAF gone. I ran my manual Mafless for about 6 months....about 5rwkw more on the dyno..

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
Rob

Are you going to run your own dyno run before you take it in and then another one after? Actually most of these a probably the same so if someone else has a dyno for their stock VZ could they post the figures up ............... please. We are pretty impressed someone has got something to dig into these stock ECU's now, lots of things could happen with them.

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
It is what a lot of people with the hfv6's have been waiting for a very long time for a breakthrough of some kind.I deffinetly going to get this tune on my sv6 at Powerchip if not by Christmas it will be early in the new year.Going to get ect adjusted for sure.

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
Rob

Are you going to run your own dyno run before you take it in and then another one after? Actually most of these a probably the same so if someone else has a dyno for their stock VZ could they post the figures up ............... please. We are pretty impressed someone has got something to dig into these stock ECU's now, lots of things could happen with them.

I dont have a chart on me, but mine, stock, with catback exhaust, made 144.1rwkw on 98 Octane.

VZ-Rob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS-Ute06
PowerChip away!

Just picked up the ute :w00t:
feels like a shift kit has been put in gets up and goes now without flooring the pedal :thumbsup:

will give it a workout this w/e :yeah:
still to put an exhaust cat back on

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
WTG Rob first person to get the tune,i'm going to get the 98gold tune on the sv6 after christmas,going to get a Diffilipo dual 2.25 cat back fitted before it gets done.
Did it take them long to do your ute rob,much more power down low,need more feedback?:thumbsup:

VZ-Rob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS-Ute06
PowerChip 98 Gold

G'day Y'all :D
Dropped the ute off at PowerChip Sth Melb. at 9.00 Friday 13th :p They Rang at 12.00! my baby was ready! shot down straight away and picked her up! :)
Well what can i say :thumbsup:
Throttle response is fantastic slight pressure on pedal from rest and a way she goes!
the biggest surprise was passing on the freeway. was sitting on 90k behind a BA XR6 sedan, ;)
slight pressure on gas and she kicked down to 3rd, held there easily & roared away to 150k in a blink of an eye before changing up to 4th :yeah: left that BA XR6 far behind. :whistling
The roar from the CAI was fantastic :dance: cruises now on 2050rpm at 100k's
I still need an dual 2.25 cat back fitted exhaust and will then blow some more cobwebs out.
Then I'll need another run to check out the rpm shift points but I'm happy now :w00t:
the fuel economy dropped to 10.01/100k even with stomping around a bit, (should have a real time gauge) used Caltex Vorex on this trip

SecretSquirrel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra SX6
Great news Rob, you say the economy is now about 10/100, what was it previously?

Thanks,
Si

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
G'day Y'all :D
Dropped the ute off at PowerChip Sth Melb. at 9.00 Friday 13th :p They Rang at 12.00! my baby was ready! shot down straight away and picked her up! :)
Well what can i say :thumbsup:
Throttle response is fantastic slight pressure on pedal from rest and a way she goes!
the biggest surprise was passing on the freeway. was sitting on 90k behind a BA XR6 sedan, ;)
slight pressure on gas and she kicked down to 3rd, held there easily & roared away to 150k in a blink of an eye before changing up to 4th :yeah: left that BA XR6 far behind. :whistling
The roar from the CAI was fantastic :dance: cruises now on 2050rpm at 100k's
I still need an dual 2.25 cat back fitted exhaust and will then blow some more cobwebs out.
Then I'll need another run to check out the rpm shift points but I'm happy now :w00t:
the fuel economy dropped to 10.01/100k even with stomping around a bit, (should have a real time gauge) used Caltex Vorex on this trip

Wow sounds like the utes' a beast mate,good on the freeway and she picks up alot quicker,thats' the way it should of come in the fist place from the Holden factory in the first place.
Rob at the moment trying to get the funds saved for the DIFILIPPO 2.25 EXHAUST with maybe Pacemakers and ceramakromed,not easy at the moment with two of the kids birthdays' in the next 8 weeks and Christmas presents to be picked up,but hopefully after there all over and down with i can get myself a prezzie or two.
Powerchip said they can remove the top-speed limiter as well did you get that done on your car rob?
I am going to have another chat to them about getting the 357nm 3200 to 357nm at 2600 like the new sv6 max torque level,which is 340nm at 2600.
Yep Voretx98 i swear by it,that's all i use now in the sv6,used to use BP Ultimate.:thumbsup: