Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Powerchip Tune For Alloytec

VZ-Rob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS-Ute06
.........trying to get the funds saved for the DIFILIPPO 2.25 EXHAUST with maybe Pacemakers and ceramakromed,not easy at the moment with two of the kids birthdays' in the next 8 weeks and Christmas presents to be picked up,but hopefully after there all over and down with i can get myself a prezzie or two...........

LOL :D Brthdays in Oct My dad Daughter Wife & Me all within 1 week :)
same EXHAUST is now on the Xmas menu :whistling

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
Hey VZ-Rob, did they do a before and after dyno run.

Most place when they tune a car give you a graph showing power and torque before and after.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
personally not going to muck around with this at all. Going to HSV/Metro Holden in Adelaide and get a piggyback ECU inconjunction with my new exhaust shall give me some very reasonable gains.

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
personally not going to muck around with this at all. Going to HSV/Metro Holden in Adelaide and get a piggyback ECU inconjunction with my new exhaust shall give me some very reasonable gains.

Mate the piggy back systems are CRAP, they are ok if there is nothing else available or the computer hasnt been cracked.

Wait until VCM bring out there tuning software for the alloytec. It should be ready to go in a month or so. This will allow real time tuning of your PCM.

Think about the gains made with the VTII V8 with LS1 edit. They went in stock with 220kw and came out after a custom tune with 300kw. Thats an 80kw gain with a tune only.

The VZ V6 175kw should hopefully be good for around 220kw with a custom tune.

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Mate the piggy back systems are CRAP, they are ok if there is nothing else available or the computer hasnt been cracked.

Wait until VCM bring out there tuning software for the alloytec. It should be ready to go in a month or so. This will allow real time tuning of your PCM.

Think about the gains made with the VTII V8 with LS1 edit. They went in stock with 220kw and came out after a custom tune with 300kw. Thats an 80kw gain with a tune only.

The VZ V6 175kw should hopefully be good for around 220kw with a custom tune.
The only thing stopping me from getting the Powerchip tune was that VTSS350 mentioned VCM are bringing out an Alloytec edit,mate have to keep us up to speed on this one.
Here is more info.
http://www.powerchipgroup.com/datasheets/1/Hol0151.pdf

T

Tradewind

Rob

Would like to see what the dyno says and to compare old and new torque also, top marx to the PowerC people for having a go.

I need to get the JC people to kill of this old username too.:bang:

ash sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
I got my sv6 booked in for Friday, cant wait! Will post up some feedback

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
I got my sv6 booked in for Friday, cant wait! Will post up some feedback

Feed back is almost usless without a before and after dyno print out. See if you can get them to do it for you. I have had many cars tuned in sydney and have always got before and after results.

04vzexec

Reaction score
post up the info!
im keen on doing my alloytech 175 around xmas time.

then some pacemaker extractors and twin 2.5" system with custom x over like on the good gen3 zorsts. lots of places in WA are using them from cats back on VZ's.