Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Powered Passenger Seat - Has anyone completed this mod on an SS?

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Did this give you an electric passenger seat?

No as i didn't think of it at the time. Shoot Jarrod an email or give him a call (Incharge Automotive). He'll answer the ?, he does a heap of interior upgrades for VFs.

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
No as i didn't think of it at the time. Shoot Jarrod an email or give him a call (Incharge Automotive). He'll answer the ?, he does a heap of interior upgrades for VFs.
Cheers, but I am in Queensland. We have trimmers up here, was interested in your experience though.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
The new seats feel awesome. The GTS pads hold you in so much better then the stock seats did. It was like getting used to a brand new car again. Had a couple little issues with the headrests, but Jarrod sorted them out quickly for me.

gr33nbastad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline -- VX2 Calais LS1 A4
$1250 to redo your own front seats or $1650pair for 2nd hand new. I went with $1650 option. So seat frames/rails are 2nd hand, new airbags, new GTS foam pads, leather new. You swap your buckles over. Litterly a 5-10mn job each side to remove/refit seats. I also made sure he sourced/used VF2 seat frames as VF1 front seat frames had issues from memory.

Awesome, thanks!!!

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
Cheers, but I am in Queensland. We have trimmers up here, was interested in your experience though.

If you want local that does a good job go see Chris at Evans trim shop mate, they do fantastic work and their prices are good.

John Revill

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.2L A6
Here is a wiring diagram for the electric seats
14 Wiring Diagrams - 40 Diagram 40 - Power seats. VF models.png

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
The WN Caprice comes standard with electric passenger seats, so the wiring harness may already be there to support it.

Tryg has a Redline , I'm not sure if this is definitive . I have a VFII SS-V and also interested in this mod .

@Tryg , what were the "almost" solutions .?