Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Powertrain harness diagrams

V6025

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt
Hey guys can anyone give me the powertrain harness diagrams for a VT please? Showing the wire colours. The reason is.
Iv'e cut off a chunk of lume from just under the throttle body. To replace some cracked and heat damaged wiring. It was from a 98 vt also.
Iv'e conected ABCDEF NP that come from the DFI Harness of the New lume segment to the Old lume. Between the first and second injector before the throttle body.
But when i checked the continuity between the harness plugs and the black wire with a red stripe that splits into two, black with red wires. Alongside the first injector
On the original lume, the continuity comes out at the left side of the A/C Evaporator sensor and the left side of the A/C Sensor.
But on the New segment the continuity of the black and red wires comes out at the left side of the A/C Sensor and the middle connector of the MAF Sensor. Very confused. Any help very welcomed.

V6025

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt
Hey guys can anyone give me the powertrain harness diagrams for a VT please? Showing the wire colours. The reason is.
Iv'e cut off a chunk of lume from just under the throttle body. To replace some cracked and heat damaged wiring. It was from a 98 vt also.
Iv'e conected ABCDEF NP that come from the DFI Harness of the New lume segment to the Old lume. Between the first and second injector before the throttle body.
But when i checked the continuity between the harness plugs and the black wire with a red stripe that splits into two, black with red wires. Alongside the first injector
On the original lume, the continuity comes out at the left side of the A/C Evaporator sensor and the left side of the A/C Sensor.
But on the New segment the continuity of the black and red wires comes out at the left side of the A/C Sensor and the middle connector of the MAF Sensor. Very confused. Any help very welcomed.
Opps!! Sorry. It's not the left side of the A/C Evaporator Sensor plug. It's the left side of the A/C Condensor sensor plug. At the front near the Radiator.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
The attached may help you:

Attachments

• VTV6 Auto Wiring Diagram.pdf
    116.5 KB · Views: 149