Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pressure Regulators?

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
question for anyone who may know, the original little flat round metal regulator that screws into the front of the carbie, and the metal fuel line screws into that, broke off my 5.0L when trying to unscrew it. because it was old the metal fuel pipe going into it just twisted and snapped! :mad: i still run the std mech fuel pump off the block. now ive been told i really dont need a regulator cause the fuel pump will only put out around 7psi which is roughly what the carbie needs. im thinking cause it had one originally i should put one on! what you peoples think?? :thumbsup: thanks in advance

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
If you need a new line or new fuel line or something to do with your fuel bro, id get it fixed mate :D

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
yeah i have, at the moment ive replaced the metal section of fuel line from the pump to the carbie with rubber fuel line, was just wondering if i should put a regulator between the pump and carb .. but its ok now someone answered my question, cheers. :yeah: