Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Prices for vn/vp

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
hello,
i am thinking about buying a vn/vp next mid year and i was just wanting to know what the my price range should be for an un'rego'd vn/vp would be?
i want to get a cheap one with poor paint and stuff to do up (eg new paint, kit, rims ect)

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
around a grand for a 5 speed v6 with a straight body and no rego.....no rims either

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
Found a few vn 5spd's with rego in the quokka not too long ago for around 1k, all snapped up within hours of advertising...

That said, I picked up my vn with no rego, 125,000km on the clock with a straight body and decent paint for 500bucks (took a lot of effort to restore though).

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
thankyou:yeah: you can also find out when insurance auctions are and find yourself a wreck for spare parts cos you can get a whole car for $200 minimum and sell the shell to a scrap metal place for like $50 its too easy really...

also look online in the trading post and local trading pages cos theres so much there right under your nose going cheap you just gotta be quick

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
Bought mine for 1200 on ebay. Only thing wrong with it is the faded paint on the roof.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
a straight but faded vn thats needs relativly minor engine work 4 about 500 and thats auto ( or a really stuffed 5 speed! )