Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Prices for vn/vp

Goose

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 Manual & VP V6 Manual
hmm i got my vp for $750 all it needed was a new clutch. It doesnthave great paint but it came with rims and an alarm system( i think i was lucky ;))

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
My V6 auto was $1300 off eBay. It had a few months rego and the body was pretty straight with good paint. I did spend a fair bit on getting it roadworthy though - about another $1000 I think, and it still needs stuff sorting out on it.

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
damn i wish i lived near a capital city... the prices are sooo much cheaper...

i got my 92 VPII with 127,000 on the clock, straight body and mint interior for $5750, came with 6 months rego, 3 month dealer warranty and stamp duty paid for...

warranty came in handy.. took it to mechanic next day, ended up with new idler arms, new hand brake and new exhaust for nothing :D

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
There's a VN Calais here for 1,400 right now, no rego but yeah you can find them for under 1000 with no rego anytime these days

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
buy mine, buy mine, buy mine, i have moved overseas and need to sell......look in the for sale section.........also anyone here tell me if my price is not reasonable as i have it advertised elsewhere too and am paiding for the advert