Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pricing help for 1997 hsv gts vs 6 speed only 25000km

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
but in saying this many of these so-called available cars are simply greedy opportunists that are not "genuinely motivated sellers", just teasers out there hoping to find a numb nut that is easily parted with his money.
Na its the reverse, trying to stop all the Muppet's ringing/txt and wasting your time...all that has happened of late is asking price and sale price have gotten further apart...If you have ever sold something on gumtree/social media you will know you have to wade through lots of wack jobs scammers and ppl that will hurt you just for a stupid Iphone ....

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Hi Woz,

I hear what you are saying and with these high-balled prices it just gives the next idiot the ammunition to then think that's what their item will sell for thus they'll be asking another outrageous figure.

I've sold tons of gear on the ol' Gumtree, but I always ask what would be a fair and market value of the item in question. Wankers that want to cut you in half or even less just get ignored. I guess my marketing strategies and what I sell just doesn't attract that sort of clientele.

Now if you're selling filthy dirty looking car parts then you're just leaving yourself open to these sorts of low lifes.

Last edited:

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
Yeah I only buy lol .......when I brought my last M/cycle I had a quick look, handed the cash over to the guy loaded it into the van and grab the paperwork ...He looked at me a bit weird and I said problem? he just F me thats was easy.... the 10 + ppl that actually turned up F me around no end....

Molly

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hsv gts 1997 6 speed vsii sedan
Tix everyone for comments, am currently waiting responses from couple auction houses also. Hopefully potential buyers aren't as rare as price history search findings. Great comments all,thx.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Got any pics you can post here?