Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Problem after lowering

DannY_P

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Series 1
Hey I have notice a sound coming from the rear of my commodore mainly whilst I have a load of friends in the rear of the vehicle now a history of vehicle is lowered 1 3/4 inch king springs new shocks 17 inch mags I have raised the rear of the vehicle and noticed some scrape marks on the under body near where the drive pinion flanges I'm no expert but I am at the opion that since lowering I have only had this problem has anyone elese experienced this problem ?? is there anything I can do to stop it fix any help would be much appericated
DannY_P

NeilB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Caprice
Do you have a solid Diff, If so did you put an Adjustable Panard Rod on, if you havn't the rear wheels/tyres may be aligned more to 1 side than the other. Put your fingers between the guards and tyres on each side and see if they are about the same. What size are your tyres, I have run 245 X 17 x 45 on the rear loaded up with no probs on Super Lows.