Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

problem.....sorry if been asked befrore

blutonium

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
hey everyone hows it goin?

just a question 2001 vx v6 sometimes when i start it the little computer digital dial in the dash says "ERROR" but then goes away just wondering if thats a big problem and also with the distance to empty reading... when i fill up full tank it reads like 600 - 650K's till empty but if i disconnect the battery terminal and then re connect it it reads like waaaayyy higher, is that normal or am i just taking too much notice...ANY feedback would be appreciated....cheers :)

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
it will read way higher but it will go down quicker when i fill up mine usually reads 950 k's till empty but i only get about 450k's

helicraze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Clubsport R8
Anyone know how to get my fuel guage to go full when i fill up? VT S2 clubby, tried 4 new fuel senders including genuine holden and latest calibration via tech 2. Still out of whack.

If i move the float out of the tank it responds accordingly and shows full tank, i'm going to bend the float down to trick it i think???? 2 holden dealerships and holden assist cannot fix it.