Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

problem with suspects hangin round.

A

Andre's SS

Ya can borrow my rottie. She dont let no none near a holden shes tied

too! USe her at work to keep thieves out of my ute tray. She works wonders.

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I was going to say the motion sensor like they have in shop doorways as well. That way you geet notice before they touch the car.

We have the security camera with the little tv too, but at my bf's im getting his wireless camera set up so i can flick the tv channel to av and see that my car is still happy and hasnt found a new owner that didnt feel like paying for it.

The paging alarms are really good, they send you an sms if your car alarm goes off.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
ashzv6 said:
hey, i have a problem with something.
it started last night, monday.
i arrived home and my sensor light which is normally aimed at my car
had been adjusted to suit constantly on.
anyway i fix it and wake up this morning and the globe had been unscrewed just enough to stop working.

now i have come home and sure enough it was set to constantly on again.
what should i do?
i somone trying to tax my car?
it has an immobiliser but im also worried about someone damaging it.
thanks pplz i just need some advice before i move to my dads or alternativly lay down some man traps, lol.

I dunno. If they were trying to tax your car, why would they set the light to constantly ON? I reckon it's just some kids or pissed idiots f**king with you for a laugh...

I'm no electrician, but there'd have to be some way to connect a wire to the body of the light so when they touch it - ZAP! Then just plead ignorance - "the light's been there ever since I moved in and I've never touched it!" ;)