Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Programs To Convert AVI TO DVD

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
hey guys, does anyone know any Programs to Convert AVI to DVD Movies, i need some convert some files, but i don't know which program to use, i know a few

- Nero Vision - But This Takes half a day to convert avi files :bang:
- Winavi Video - currently using that now but it keeps on freezing up for some strange reason:bang:,

I want a convert these files that doesn't take 4ever to convert them

Thanks

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Hmmmmmm Winavi converter seems to be your best choice but as you have stated it keeps on freezing up on you. You might need a better graphics card or more ram. This will fasten up the speed of how it all gets converted.

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
Hmmmmmm Winavi converter seems to be your best choice but as you have stated it keeps on freezing up on you. You might need a better graphics card or more ram. This will fasten up the speed of how it all gets converted.
B***** ram Spuident parents have only got 512mc and so P*** me off

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
You might need a better graphics card or more ram. This will fasten up the speed of how it all gets converted.

Correct me if Im wrong, but the Graphics card has nothing to do with the video encoding, its all done at the CPU level. Again RAM would not have much effect on this, unless you had an inadequate amount.

I sue Super DVD converter, but it is not free, but works well for me, I actually bought it caus I had 5 hours to get a movie to a dvd or face hell so a quick google search and a credit card later thats what I got. No video encoding is fast, but its about an hour to encode a full length feature film, on my 3.4ghz Machine.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Nero only takes me like 1.5 hours max to go from AVI to burnt DVD :D